SELECT ONE OF THE MEANS USED TO GET TO MODENA
Modena is easily reached via two exits of the A1 motorway: Modena Nord exit (5 km from the city center) and Modena Sud exit (10 km from the city center); moreover, the city represents the end of the A22 Brenner motorway.
Then follow the signs for the city center.
For parking information CLICK HERE
For those who want to reach Modena from anywhere in Italy: www.trenitalia.it
The Modena station is located in Piazza Dante Alighieri - Modena
Telephone: Trenitalia national call center 892021 (paid service) is active 24/7 from the landline and mobile phones; provides information and offers booking service.
Website: www.camperclubmutina.it - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to reach Camper Club Mutina:
- Exit the MO-Sud motorway
- Direction Modena (Via Vignolese)
- Passed loc. S. Damaso continue towards Modena for about 2 Km
- At the methane gas station (on the left) turn left into the Collegarola road (indication of Rugby stadium and Camper Club Mutina)
- After the playing fields turn left
- Where the road ends the Camper Club Mutina begins. Highway exit MO North
- Direction Bologna
- At exit n ° 1 (new roundabout with underpass) continue on the ring road (towards Abetone)
- At exit 22 (roundabout) on the left, towards VACIGLIO
- After entering the Caravan Market turn right
- Where the road ends the Camper Club Mutina begins GPS coordinates: N 44 ° 36 ’48 E 10 ° 56’ 39